I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


13 April 2011

love

ohmy, I can't believe I typed that word as the title!
it's funny to see it changes you.
how dynamic it is!

it's been three years that I've been explored how love teaches pain and cry. then suddenly someone came to me, grabbed my heart. that time, I was in a suffer after realizing something I wouldn't have. then there, you stood with a wide smile. you said you love me, so I choose you. I trust you.

3 weeks for your effort, 3 minutes for the decision, then 1 month for caring each other. those things success to makes me love you. then what? conflict. now you keep in silence. I'm blind. I'm totally blind.

maybe it's my fault, or yours? I didn't get it. it's about us, then is this our fault?
if there is something wrong, say it! if there is something to ask, do it! if there is something we should talk about, then let's sit face-to-face and talk! if we should end this......I won't do it. at least, I won't be the one who did it, who said that word.

I know he still you, just right now he's having a problem. I don't know what it is because he never tell me!
oh he said many times that I'm too over. maybe I am, yes I am! but how can I keep quiet if I feel guilty of our conflict? then when I said sorry you just said take it slow, but STILL change. I'm just......tired.

confused.
scared.
worried.
but it still exist; love. or is that the cause of everything??


where are you? ...

0 komentar: